The Naze32 "Acro" is the same as the full Naze32 board except that the only sensor is MPU6050 acc + gyro. There is no magnetometer. These are the latest rev6 boards.
- Supports various models Quad/Hexa/Tri/Bi/Octo or can be used as a Camera Gimbal.
- Supports PPM, FrSky telemetry
- Battery Voltage Monitor (35v max)
- Onboard LED's
- Buzzer output for low voltage warning or discovery buzzer.
- STM32F103CBT6 32-bit ARM Cortex M3 processor (72MHz, 3.3V)
- Invensense MPU6050 MEMS accelerometer + gyro
- Built-in Micro-USB for programming/firmware update
- 36x36mm size, ~5 gram weight w/o headers
- Made in JAPAN
- Shipping with 16V input capable voltage regulators
- 1 - Naze32 Acro board rev6
- 1 - 3x6 straight OR 3x6 right angle header (choose either straight or right angle)
- 1 - 2x5 straight header pin
- 1 - 2x3 straight header pin
- 1 - 2x1 straight header pin
- Buzzer used as a low voltage warning and discovery buzzer
- 3 Wire Servo Connector for the receiver input
- Nylon Standoffs and hex nuts to mount the Naze32 on the frame