ImmersionRC 5.8GHz SpiroNET Mini Patch Antenna (LHCP)
The popular ImmersionRC SpiroNET circularly polarized Patch antenna now comes in a left hand circularly polarized configuration.
Traditionally circular polarization has been used to significantly reduce the effects of multi-path interference*, however, an ingenious use of Left- and Right-Hand circular polarization allows for more users to utilize the same frequency band and fly their FPV models on adjacent channels without stepping onto each other's video. By interleaving antenna polarization on adjacent channels the benefits of circular polarization, which sees a >20dB attenuation from one polarization to the other, are used to allow the use of more channels in the same band.
The 5.8GHz SpiroNET 13dBi patch antenna is now also available in a Left-Hand circular polarized version now too, sporting the same white-black color scheme and featuring the blue L and blue circular symbol on the front of the antenna for easy identification. In terms of performance these new Left-Hand circular polarized antennas offer the exact same industry leading durability, ease of use and proven performance that made the original SpiroNET antennas the #1 circular polarized antenna for FPV use.
- This 5.8GHz Left Hand Circularly Polarized patch antenna was custom-designed, with no expense spared, for the FPV market. Light enough to be mounted directly onto an LCD headset, or directly onto the front of one of our Uno, or Duo receivers.
- This antenna will breathe new life into the CE-Legal 25mW systems, allowing multi-km range with ease. For 600mW systems, its time to start worrying about the range of the control link, since with a combination of this antenna, and a spiroNET omni, the video range can greatly exceed the control range of most 2.4GHz radios.
- Precision manufactured with very tight tolerances and 100% tested on a professional antenna tester (Rhode & Schwartz) to ensure maximum range and performance.
- F/B ratio is 26dB, VSWR is < 1.5:1 (5740 - 5860MHz). Impedence is 50 ohms.
- SMA connector compatible with all FatShark/ImmersionRC 5.8GHz products
- Right-hand circular polarization.
- 13dBi gain
- Beam width 35 degrees (H + V)