XRotor Micro 40A 4in1 BLHeli-S DShot600
The 4-in-1 ESC not only includes 4 high-performance 40A ESCs, 1 built-in BEC, but also an Amp/Volt monitoring port which allows FC to monitor the volt & amp in real time (on condition that the FC supports this function); it’s as small as a FC for FPV(s) and easy for installation and wiring. With the remarkably small size, it's a perfect match for competition FPV(s).
The use of EMF8BB21F16G MCUs with the operating frequency of up to 48MHz, imported high quality MOSFETs, 3-in-1 drive ICs and ceramic capacitors, 3-ounce copper, and 6 layers of PCBs guarantees less heat, higher efficiency and rapider response.
- Super-high Running Frequency
- The STM32F405 MCU which features the powerful computing capability and super-high running frequency allows the FC to run the PID and gyro with higher frequency. DS
- DShot 150/300/600/1200, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot Modes Supported
Besides the latest Dshot 150/300/600/1200 mode, the FC also supports the regular PWM mode, Oneshot125 mode, Oneshot42 mode and Multishot mode.
- TF-card Insertion Supported
Onboard OSD microchip allows users to easily adjust various
- (OSD) parameters via the Betaflight/Cleanflight software.
- Onboard OSD Microchip
Onboard OSD microchip allows users to easily adjust various (OSD) parameters via the Betaflight/Cleanflight software.
- BetaFlight/Cleanflight Firmware Ready
The FC which supports Betaflight/Cleanflight firmware & allows parameter adjustment via Betaflight /Cleanflight software is more applicable to FPV flying & racing.