All in one FlightClub Tokio X or SX Build Kit
This is a true all-in-one kit. Not only does it include all the hardware needed, it includes the backup files for the Taranis (switches, audio alerts, switches and all other settings) and LUX v2 configurator backup file with PIDs for this setup. All you have to do is plug it in, restore the backup file and you're done with programming*. Bam, that's it! Take the confusion and headaches out of messing with software, programming and tuning. Use this post for the build guide.
This Kit needs an Receiver
Please note, due to the amount of inquiries to swap or leave out the receiver and antenna, this kit doesn't include a receiver or antenna. You'll need to add a receiver such as the XSR or the FPV antenna.
Base Kit Components
- FlightClub Tokio X or SX
- Lumenier LUX v2 Flight Controller
- Cicada 35A 4in1 ESC
- Foxeer Arrow V3
- FX799t 200mw VTX
Not included but required parts
- Motors - Tmotor F40 Pro 2400kv or 2600kv, BrotherHobby R4 2450kv or 2600kv, EMAX 2400kv or 2750kv
- Receiver - FrSky XSR
- Antenna - Lumenier AXii or TBS Triumph, LHCP recommended
- Taranis Program - This file will have all the switches, voice prompts, timers and telemetry.
- BetaFlight - All settings and PIDs for this setup.
Require but not included items:
You want a super clean build? Here it is! Also included is a cheat sheet that shows you exactly how long to cut all the wires on the quad. This takes all the guesswork out of how much wire to cut to streamline the installation. The cheat sheet will be shipped with the kit package. Use the Tokio build guide.