The newest in the line of affordable ESC's from DYS is the XSD 30A speed controller. This new hardware layout allows for DShot 600 which is the latest and smoothest of the firmware protocols in the market. Learn about Dshot protocol.
- BLHeli_S ESC with Hardware generated PWM synchronous to MCU yields ultra-quiet motor performance.
- Utilizes high-performance EFM8BB21 50MHz MCU
- Weight: 4.32g
- Size(mm)L*W*H: 45*16.5*5.8mm
- BLHeli_S does Damped Light only
- Firmware upgradable via signal wire (works with USB Linker for XM series)
- Supports Motors with super high KV (EFM8BusyBee 50MHz can handle up to 500k eRPM)
- Supports Dshot600, Dshot300.
- High-current burst rating
- High-Resolution Throttle steps
- Input voltage: 3-6s Lipo